Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Why don't people know their social fucking cues..

Does my good friend not screen shot and send me a photo of my ex and his new gross girlfriend. Like theyre both gross I dont wanna see that shit. WHEN WOULD I EVER want to see that shit. Ten years from now, don't even show me that photo. Like why. Then my other friend a long while ago, decided to tell me theyre facebook official.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE IM SURROUNED WITH. STOP.
STOP this fuckin nonsense. I don't wanna see their disgust relationship I don't want to know about it, I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to have them around me, anywhere near my life. That's it. End of story. Do I need to spell it out for people or wear a fucking tshirt explaining this?!

Cause I can't deal with getting mad at everyone over something they aren't aware of but I can't help it since people should fucking know what the deal is.

I'm gonna lose my shit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment