Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Shit is getting real starting tonight

Oh wow. I've been out of the loop.. My blog has followers. What! Thank you feedspot for filling me in on that info since I'm a grandma, to this blog technology. 

They just emailed me how many followers I have and what not. It actually made my night to know that people somewhat are keeping up with my love for sharing my experiences and life on this site of mine. 

I'm so stoked beyond belief. I've decided to commit even more than I already have to putting up worth while, quality posts. On a regular basis. So even though no one is asking me too, for all you people that do follow me and those that will in the future I'm going to make sure you don't regret it! 

Thanks so much everyone. 

I'm off to bake cookies and dye my friends hair because as much as my Instagram makes it seem, my life isn't very eventful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment