Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

rambling about my day

Went shopping today because my birthday festivities are coming up a week from today and of course I have no clothes. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but everyone is going out for me, basically, and to get drunk. So I feel like it's my duty to look extra hot tamale for everyone.

I purchased a tight longsleeve burgundy jersey dress thing. Actually I don't even know if they're called jersey dresses its just a plane cool looking dress that goes really well with the bombass denim vest I got on sale. H&M outlet came in clutch today. I don't know why I haven't been there before. The prices are amazing.

Now I can stop worrying about that, because I actually was worry. I also bought black knit over the knee socks that are pretty awesome.

Next on the list is alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment