Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

today I'm thankful for

         I'm a pretty optimistic person 99.9 % of the time. I don't think it's really ever that hard and it always makes things much easier to handle. So in these last couple weeks before I want to collapse and sleep for all of the holidays, I've decided to share a list of things I'm thankful for regardless of everything I could essentially be really bummed out about.

my ipod + dock 

because being able to play my music out loud constantly, really makes me feel better

a warm bed 

these winter months, this will forever be on my list and I couldn't possibly take this for granted 

my university education 

after taking a year off, I've never strayed for my desire to make sure I get my BA, though the finances are going to be a struggle

a loving significant other 

although we get on each others nerves, I see myself sharing my future with no one else 

a cell phone aka my life 

I absolutely hate paying the god damn bill for this thing every month, but not being connected to my homies would upset me terribly 

modern family 

this show cheers me up so much, it makes me die of laughter and the characters are perfection. 

new friends at school 

they don't even realize it but I really appreciate the way they've accepted me into their circle, for a while I pretty much had no one. We've gotten so close already and I can't wait till they're all 19!

A JOB

oh man, I can't believe I forgot to mention this one. After quitting one giving me a good amount of hours due to unhappiness, I was on the hunt for about two months and luckily a retail store thinks I'm capable of employment there. Now I just need to not fuck up and stay there.   

I think that is about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment