Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Judy Blume

 “I am not scared of you. I am scare of these feelings.”
“Some changes happen deep down inside of you. And the truth is, only you know about them. Maybe that’s the way it’s supposed to be.” 
“Nothing matters but the moment. There might be no tomorrow and even if there is, nobody gives a damn.” 
“You can’t deny they ever happened. You can’t deny you ever loved them – love them still – even if loving them causes you pain” 
“Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it.” 
“What’s the point of thinking about how it’s going to end when it’s just the beginning?” 
“It’s not so much that I like him as a person, God, but as a boy he’s very handsome.” 
“It’s strange, but when it comes right down to it I never do fall apart – even when I’m sure I will.” 
“I wanted to tell him that I will never be sorry for loving him. That in a way I still do – that maybe I always will. I’ll never regret one single thing we did together because what we had was very special. Maybe if we were ten years older it would have worked out differently. Maybe. I think it’s just that I’m not ready for forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment