Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Things I Hate About Myself Part 1

Let me start off by saying. I don't actual hate myself, I love who I'm becoming all that awesome empowering shit. This is just to explain aspects of myself I wish I could change. Or I need to work towards changing.. If that's possible.

Getting too attached too soon. I probably have said this before somewhere on this blog to be honest.

Terrible habit I've come to grow over the years.. It's funny because I feel it happening, I'm aware of the moments where it becomes painfully obvious that I'm way too emotionally invested in this and have a "what the fuck is wrong me" moment. But then I just carry on.

I mean looking at it a certain way, connecting with someone and all that fun stuff can always be a good thing. Having a big heart and the ability to always care for other people despite having been hurt I think is a great display of resilience and character. Sometime I just feel like my happiness before it came along, or my sanity before it all gets lost and ignored then it gets to a point where sometimes it's harder to focus on myself. When I was once strong and independent in the beginning I melt into this vulnerable, weaker person.

Does any of this make sense?

I'm talking about early stages, of anything.

I just think it's important to slow down I guess is what I'm trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment