Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm Embarrassing

This is such a spontaneous post right now but I just got home from work.. For those of you who don't know, the one and only ex, the one I've been crying over missing works literally around the corner from my store. So of course, as I'm walking out today I see him. The only time I've seen him in a long time even at his store. I knew it was going to happen eventually, but I didn't know when.. That day came today.

Of course as stupid as I am, I point him out to my sister and even though he was looking down as I'm pointing he looks up.......

Then I look away and we start laughing simply because I'm an idiot. Not at him. But anyway, point of the story. I'm an idiot.

Part of me doesn't care though because what was I gonna do run up and say hi? Wave? Pretty sure he doesn't want to talk to me either so I guess I can't be mad at the silly reaction I gave.


Still that silly ass kid though.

No comments:

Post a Comment