Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

four five and six - thought provoking questions

4. Whose life do you believe you’ve had the biggest impact on?
This is hard, because I literally can't think of anyone's life I've had any impact on. Minus my parents. So I feel bad but I feel like I have yet to achieve this.

5. What is home to you?
Honestly it's my home city. Not even my actual house, but this city. Which can be a shitty boring place sometimes, over crowded and everyone complains about it daily. But I've lived here my entire life, I know it well and I feel most at home when I know where I am, and am comfortable. When I visit people away for a few days I always eventually feel a bit uneasy, and anxious because that city isn't my home. A sense of relaxation hits me when I finally arrive back here. That's how I know this place is my home. Unless I've flown away somewhere awesome, then truly I never want to come back. When I was dating my ex, this answer would have been different. I would have said wherever he was, and it would have been so true. I felt safe with him no matter where we were or what we were doing. Never anxious or uneasy always safe and comfortable.

6. Is there anybody in your life that you would like to forgive, but haven’t?
I don't think there is anyone. I've been hurt recently, I'm kind of holding a grudge about it, not really. It's complicated. I have no desire to truly forgive him and fully move on from it anyway, it's already happened or is happening and I'll never be okay with it. So is there anybody I would LIKE to forgive? That answer is no.

No comments:

Post a Comment