Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I'm thinking more now

I've started to wonder why it would even make me so bothered. My friend right now is totally 1000% DISagreeing with me. And I'm not getting mad or frustrated with him, we're just having a healthy debate. But I'm starting to wonder why it would get to me so much.

And yeah I admit, it's because I still miss him a lot. Everyday I miss that kid. I saw my entire future with him in it. For three years straight. I begged for him back when I let him go. And he said he wanted to be single. I'm not a criminal for trying to move on or seeing other people. But he is, for saying he wants to be single and then dating the last person on the planet I would ever be okay with him dating.

There I said it. That is what I also have a problem with.

Anyway. I can't handle this. I'm not equip to deal with ex situations like this. I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment