Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Dialogue

We're talking now. Just texting. God knows we've deleted and blocked each other off everything so that's a hassle. But I still won't be able to see any of that stuff. So I said, we will just leave it at texting and that's it. That is where we will start. We decided that would be our deal. And even though we can't talk about the situation. That's what I'm going to call it. A situation, I'm just trying to block it out. And imagine some alternate scenario that I've made up in my head, where that's not going on. It helps.

I'm already, happier. We're homies. That's what we are. Besides all the the complicated stuff, we're homies. He said he was sure we'd talk again, but I wasn't. Why wasn't I sure? I don't even know. It felt like he was pushing me farther than I was ready for him to get and that scared me. I was scared, he wasnt't going to come back. My preparation and decision to step away was very half-assed to begin with, and then it was reassured from anger. And that wasn't healthy for me to handle. I don't even do well with grudges. So who was I kidding, going months mad at the guy.

We'll get through it. We're always gonna be homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment