Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Sidenote: I hate my laptop.

I feel miserable, and lonely. But I also kind of want to be alone all the time. I just don't want to talk to anyone. Majority of the time I'm not in the mood to. It makes me really want to live alone. 

I enjoy it so much when no one else is in the house. Right now 12am (not that late but anyway) my sister is on the phone and these paper thin walls are allowing me to hear her voice and laughing. I'm going to go insane. I'm not even trying to sleep at the moment it just bothers me. I just want silence right now. A lot of uneccessary noise comes from living in this house with my family. A lot. From 5am even, most days. 

I've said this time and time again, but I'm so emotionally, psychologically ready and dying to move out. It's terribly ridiculous how much longer I have to endure waiting till this happens. 

Help, someone buy me an apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment