Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Do I need to sell my soul? Cause I'm down.

What I want more than ever is to move out. If there was anything I could right now to make it happen ten times faster I would do it in a heartbeat.

Everyday my want for my freedom and solitude increases immensely. I literally find myself constantly day dreaming about what it would be like.

I don't care if I'm going to live in a two by two foot box. I don't care if I can only afford froot loops for every single meal. I don't care if my family says no. When it's possible, I'm out.

At the beginning it was always just like a whatever thought. But these past several months I've never known I was ready for anything more.

It's not to say I'm running away from the problems my family causes me. That's not the case. Considering they'll still be in my life. I just need to experience living away, for myself. Where I can be reserved, and not bothered and annoyed and not have people complain about my personality. When in actuality there is nothing to complain about.

Oh my god, it's going to be the greatest most glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment