Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

five albums that have brought me this far.


        The other day I was sitting with my boyfriend and he asked me if I had to listen to five albums for the rest of my life what would they be. I’m sure this isn’t a super unique question, but it was the first time I’ve been asked it. 

          This is where I shall share with you my answer, now my thought process was entirely based on the albums I listened to on a constant basis for long periods of time. I feel like that’s a good indicator it deserves to be chosen: 

1) Bring me your love – City and Color 

2) My beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy – Kanye West

3) Selfish Machines – Pierce the Veil

4) Speak Now  - Taylor Swift

5) Lungs – Florence and the Machine

           Looking at them all sitting there on the list, makes me realize how random they all are but that's okay. Effortlessly I covered pretty much around every major genre of music which I thought was cool.  These albums in one way or another I found I could really relate to or understand really well which made me fall in love even more.  Then there is Kanye West's album which, should be on everyone's list in the entire planet. It also brought me to the conclusion that I’m sure I would need them to help get me through life again in the future.

            Just so we all know, in no way am I ashamed T-swift made it on that list because I am a pretty good sized fan. (even though she’s not the best live singer in the world, I'll give the haters that much.)

            If for a crazy reason, someone reading this has not heard any of those albums listed above, you need to get your shit together.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment