Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Standards

I need to sit down and right down what I'm looking for in a person. My wants and needs. Right now I'm so confused on what I want in terms of really wanting badly not to settle. I don't care if some of these things on this list come off a little shallow, I mean they can go under wants. Like dressing nice, or being a little above average stylish. Even though we all know I ain't no fashionista I do try sometimes, or like to think I try. So I want to see him try too. That's fair right? I don't care that girls are supposed to look nice and shit, this is 2014 everyone, man, women, dog should look good.

That's just one example. I heard or read somewhere that it's important to make these lists for yourself. So you don't get confused, you've thought about what you can deal with and what you can't and I'm realizing uh yeah this is kind of crucial.

I just don't want to be resentful, or put up with major parts of someone and feel like that big nasty word I said above I'm settling. I'd rather be happy and alone than end up feeling like I could do better/I deserve better.

Oh, and I also don't want to feel like I have to change anyone either. I'm no longer a girl looking for a project or down to start a project.

I deserve to find the person that I want that checks off most the boxes. I understand not everything is going to be fulfilled but that comes with figuring out what's important and what's not.

I deserve to get it what I want god damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment