Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Does this make sense?

Most the time I'm not very helpful in getting my friends to make a decision. Shopping is a big demonstration of this. A lot of the time I'll just say "if you like it than get it" considering it fits them well and it's worth the money. Because I don't want to judge someone for what they like I just want to help them feel more comfortable and confident in making their decision. That's just the most simple explanation of it.

It applies for pretty much everything. I don't like to tell people what to do. Personally, I don't always like listening to other people. Most of the time. I like to hear what they have to say but most the time I'll probably do what I want any way, that's just how I am. So I feel like other people should do that too, and don't base what they do off my suggestion or opinion. Everyone should just start doing what they want more.

I mean I have my moments where I just really need someone to give me a kick in the ass to do something, we all do. But I take pride in the way that I can think what's right/best for me most the time. And if I fuck up, I can learn from it and carry on with life.

You know what I mean ?
Am I making sense, this is a serious ramble. I should be asleep right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment