Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Life as of February 3rd

I don't know why I feel like so much is happening right now, and I've been so slow in writing about it. Honestly it's probably not even as much as it feels like. I spoke to my ex. my best friends scolded me for it. But I don't blame them. I mean it didn't go terribly or anything it went fine. They just think I shouldn't have, even though that little incident happened and I feel I had to make sure it didn't look like I was being rude/dry. Cause I'm such a mess I had to make sure of this, that's why. So I did and it was fine. There's not much else to say about that.

I was really confused about this one person I'm really into, and we finally had a conversation about everything.. I don't know if I want to go into details about it. But he's not ready to put effort after really considering the distance between us and enduring two other long distance relationships and that's fine. We're still into each other, it's just not going to work right now. And that's okay. It's only frustrating because I'm ready to try and put the effort and the other person isn't, that's the frustrating part. Timing is everything. And that we live a significant amount of time apart from each other is so out of our hands, that that's determining it going anywhere.  But it's cool, we'll remain friends.

What else, I'm on a schedule now for 88magazine.com so you will be seeing a post from me up there four times a week. At first looking at it. It seemed kind of crazy looking at it at first. But I don't think my friend would ask it of us if he didn't think it was possible, they're also super understanding if we couldn't fulfil it. But I'm going to try my best. I really commend him on pushing me and putting me on certain days because, I want to write more and I need that. Everyone is on a schedule so not only I but several others will be frequently putting up content so check it out!

This Friday I'm headed to New York for the Arctic Monkeys with my guy friend who is up there with one of those folks who make me laugh a ton. So that should be fun. Hopefully we survive each other's company and just returning to Toronto together and in one piece.

That's everything I can think of.. That's worth mentioning.

Bahamas is coming up so soon. I've bought too many bathing suits for this trip not to be the best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment