Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New year

I just updated my schedule to pretty fit exactly how I want it, with the options given. I have Tuesdays, Fridays, and most the day Monday off which is awesome because that's three days to get lots of sleep in. Which is really, all I'm ever aiming for when creating my schedule.

I'm going to try and meet more people this semester. I haven't said this out loud yet but I'm going to try to go to pub night more, and meet more upper year students who are my age. Nothing is wrong with the kids I hang out with now, who aren't. I would just like to get to know more people who I can connect with better.

With that being said, it's also my first year at university single. Which honestly, would be an awesome advantage if I was in a year with other 21 year old's, but I'll try my best to make the best of it. This will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment