Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Making something out of nothing with this one.

Today I've done absolutely nothing. I cleaned my room. Then watched two documentaries on Netflix.

I really don't want to complain about my uselessness because in just over two weeks I'm going to want to jump off a building because I'll be in school. So I should really, just be thankful. I should also be thankful of how much I was able to do this summer with my friends, with barely working. I was able to still have a lot of fun. I didn't get to go to the beach, go karting, or wonderland and probably now go to the CNE. That I wasn't able to do everything I wanted to makes me sad summer is ending more than anything. But last summer I did plenty of those things so you win some you loose some.

Another fun fact I've noticed is that my blog is getting views. Crazy right?! I'll come back to do something then notice the number increased. Like I'm saying this cause it's not just by one or two. It could honestly be the same person or people. Or it could be a clicked mistake, it could be witchcraft. I don't even care. The fact that more people than I thought out there might be reading my hot mess of a life and mind is mind blowing to me. In all honestly, I was under the impression no more than maybe, two people read it. So that's really awesome and if you got this far in this incredibly boring post. Hey, how are you?

My brothers wedding is in one week exactly tomorrow. I can't believe it's here already. I got my flask. Just need to get the alcohol to put in it and it is going to be a shit show. Specially wearing the massive ass heels I have to wear, which I have no idea how to walk in because: fuck heels.

What else, oh last but not least! I am currently still on the verge of being an old lonely cat lady when I'm older. No big deal though, I'll have dogs too as well a book under my belt about my journey of rejection.

I got a fun life ahead of me! woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment