Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Let it go, holy shit

My mom, she did an awesome job up until a point. But she needs to relax and let go. I always say that I'm going to go about being a parent different then my mother because 100% I totally will. She's the most dramatic and annoying person for no reason and it makes me literally not want to be at home. And she get's mad why I'm not home, well not only is it summer, but I'd rather be around any of my friends then be at home most of the time. Something that doesn't click in her mind. This woman thinks I'm going out too much, which I don't by the way, but then when I'm at home all I do is sit around, so what is her argument. It's all just incredibly annoying. You raised me with some common sense and at this point I'm adult, just leave me alone and let me live my life. She acts like I never ever come home as if I'm gone for days and days at a time.


Stop being so dramatic, you're long annoying rant, never has and isn't going to change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment