Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

who listens to their own advice?


I have a lot of things on the back of my mind I know I should take more seriously to get me to where I want to be in the future. It actually bothers me a lot, that I just can’t bring myself, to e-mail this person, or start writing this, or do this or go here. I just wish someone (besides my annoying sister) would just shake me. I know that what or who is kind of consuming my mind shouldn’t be. I'm still just playing the young, stupid, carefree card while I still have my tiniest bit of youth left. I'm aware that it is going to expire very, very soon.

I should be taking my time alone to focus on myself and what I need to accomplish. Because if I bring anyone into the picture at any point in the future I’m just going to make it ten times harder on myself.

I don’t understand that I make all of these realizations on my own and it still doesn’t hit me.

There are so many things I want to do after school and places I want to be. If none of it happens, I have no one or nothing to blame but myself. No way will I be able to make any excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment